Last updated: 04/15/2019
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Enabling or analyzing your use of our products, services or applications;
- Assisting in registering for, or logging in to our services, events, and your ability to provide feedback;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts.
We use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential Cookies: We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts
- Preferences cookies. We may use preferences cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the "remember me" functionality of a registered user or a user's language preference.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
You can enable or disable cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. You can find how to do this, and you can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of our website, or all functionality of the services for which you may have contracted or subscribed to.